Students who live in Cumbria (with the exception of Kendal, Grange and Lindale areas) and over three miles from Dallam School qualify for free transport organised by Cumbria County Council. Our main student catchment areas that are served by free transport are:
- Burton and Endmoor – you must seek advice from Cumbria Council transport team for the availability of free transport from these two areas.
Please apply to Cumbria County Council for your free transport. You can apply online here. or contact them at the following details: tel: 01228 226428 email: email@example.com address: Cumbria County Council Cumbria House 117 Botchergate Carlisle CA1 1RD For students who travel to Dallam School from the Kendal, Grange, Lindale or north Lancashire areas a private transport arrangement is arranged by Dallam School. The current contract is with KT’s Coaches. Click here for more information on bus routes and passes or download individual bus routes from this page.
Please click on the links below to download the relevant documents:
- After-school clubs buses (departs 5:15pm) pdf
- D1: Lancaster, Morecambe, Carnforth 2021/22 pdf
- D2: Caton, Skerton, Nether Kellet, Carnforth, Burton, Holme 2021/22 pdf
- D3: Warton, Yealand, Silverdale, Arnside 2021/22 pdf
- D4: Backbarrow, Newby Bridge, Grange, Lindale 2021/22 pdf
- D5: Lancaster, Slyne, Bolton-le-Sands, Carnforth 2021/22 pdf
- D6: Heysham, Morecambe, Hest Bank, Carnforth 2021/22 pdf
- D7: Kendal, Levens, Heversham 2021/22 pdf
- D9: Lancaster, Bolton-le-Sands, Carnforth 2021/22 pdf
- D10: Heysham, Hest Bank, Carnforth 2021/22 pdf
Join the conversation
Please contact us if you have any questions: