Students who live in Cumbria (with the exception of Kendal, Grange and Lindale areas) and over three miles from Dallam School qualify for free transport organised by Cumbria County Council.
Our main student catchment areas that are served by free transport are:
- Burton and Endmoor – you must seek advice from Cumbria Council transport team for the availability of free transport from these two areas.
Please apply to Cumbria County Council for your free transport. You can apply online here.
or contact them at the following details:
tel: 01228 226428
Cumbria County Council
Carlisle CA1 1RD
For students who travel to Dallam School from the Kendal, Grange, Lindale or north Lancashire areas a private transport arrangement is arranged by Dallam School. The current contract is with KT’s Coaches.
Click here for more information on bus routes and passes or download individual bus routes from this page.
Please click on the links below to download the relevant documents:
- D1: Lancaster, Morecambe, Carnforth pdf
- D2: Caton, Skerton, Nether Kellet, Carnforth, Burton, Holme pdf
- D3: Warton, Yealand, Silverdale, Arnside pdf
- D4: Backbarrow, Newby Bridge, Grange, Lindale pdf
- D5: Lancaster, Slyne, Bolton-le-Sands, Carnforth pdf
- D6: Heysham, Morecambe, Hest Bank, Carnforth pdf
- D7: Kendal, Levens, Heversham pdf
- D8: Dallam to Kendal via Levens and Helsington pdf
- D9: Lancaster, Bolton-le-Sands, Carnforth pdf
- D10: Heysham, Hest Bank, Carnforth pdf
Join the conversation
Please contact us if you have any questions: