Flexi boarding is a great way to improve your family time, and afford your child a more focused way of learning outside school hours.
You want the best for your child. You want them to enjoy their school days, make friends, have amazing experiences and develop the skills to succeed professionally and be happy in their personal lives.
Boarding at Dallam provides students with an environment where they can learn to be more responsible for themselves, their work and their friendships – while having the care and support of our dedicated houseparents who are always on hand.
Students at the boarding house benefit from a wealth of activities every evening and weekend such as: sports, house competitions, horse riding, pamper nights and weekend trips.
With the school day and homework taken care of, our flexi boarding options allow families to enjoy quality time together at weekends.
Pressures on modern family life
We understand the pressures of modern life on families. There’s never enough time to do everything that needs to be done, let alone the things we would really like to do. Flexi-boarding is a way to relieve stresses such as:
- support with homework (for students AND parents!)
- reducing daily travel time to be able to use time more productively and socially
- parents who need to work early, late or in shifts
- parents who need to work away from home.
Flexi-boarding offers the benefits of full boarding to those families that would like it but don’t need it all the time. The minimum booking period is for one-half term.
Three flexi-boarding options
Dallam School now offers three flexi-boarding options:
- weekly (Mon – Fri)
- part week (any number of regular overnight stays per week)
- extended day (any number of breakfast and/or after school sessions per week)
Part week options include transfer to and from school, supervised prep (homework), evening meal and breakfast and any regular organised evening activities.
For the extended day options:
- breakfast session – children can arrive from 7.15am for breakfast and transfer to school.
- after school session – students will transfer from school, have supervised prep (homework) and enjoy their evening meal before being picked up.
Flexi-boarding extended day options cost from just £7.50 per session.
Overnight options start from £50 per night.
Choice of accommodation
See our accommodation page to choose between traditional shared rooms or our modern en-suite, individual rooms.
How to book
Contact us today by emailing email@example.com.