Our boarding options, whether full-time or flexi, provide students with an environment where they can develop as a person – be more responsible for themselves, their work and their friendships – while having the support of our dedicated houseparents who are always on hand to keep an eye on students’ wellbeing, support them with homework and provide extra parenting support.
Full time boarding at Dallam School offers everything you’d expect:
- a high-quality education
- excellent pastoral care
- varied activities and facilities for students to enjoy
- quality accommodation and
- great home-cooked food.
Our boarding is a fraction of the price of an independent boarding school
The price for a full year of full-time boarding at Dallam School is £12,160-£13,550 (depending on choice of accommodation). If you’d like a trial period for full-boarding please contact us and we’ll find a bespoke solution that works for you.
Could flexi-boarding benefit your family?
We understand the pressures of modern life on families. There’s never enough time to do everything that needs to be done, let alone the things we’d really like to do, which is why we offer a range of flexi-boarding products in addition to full boarding. With all the benefits for the student that boarding offers [link to benefits of boarding news page], flexi-boarding is a way to relieve stresses such as:
- parents who need to work early, late or in shifts
- parents who need to work away from home
- support with homework (for student AND parents!)
- reducing daily travel time to and from school.
Flexi-boarding offers the benefits of full boarding to those families that would like it but don’t need it all the time.
With the school day and homework taken care of, our flexi-boarding options allow families to enjoy quality time together at weekends.
Dallam School offers three flexi-boarding options:
- weekly (Mon – Fri)
- part week (any number of regular overnight stays per week)
- extended day (any number of breakfast and/or after school sessions per week)
Part week options include transfer to and from school, supervised prep (homework), evening meal and breakfast and any regular organised evening activities. For the extended day options:
- breakfast session – children can arrive from 7.15am for breakfast and transfer to school.
- after school session – students will transfer from school, have supervised prep (homework) and enjoy their evening meal before being picked up.
Speak to us today for more information and how to apply for a full or flexi- boarding place at Dallam.
Please click on the links below to download the relevant documents:
Join the conversation
Please contact us if you have any questions: